Eligibility Criteria/Terms and Conditions: By using the MESTINON coupon, you confirm that you understand and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions of this offer:
- This offer is only valid for patients with commercial insurance.
- This offer is not valid for any person eligible for reimbursement of prescriptions, in whole or in part, by any federal, state, or other governmental programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare (including Medicare Advantage and Part A, B, and D plans), Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Administration or Department of Defense health coverage, CHAMPUS, the Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or any other federal or state health care programs.
- You agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received through this offer and are responsible for making any required reports of your use of this offer to any insurer or other third party who pays any part of the prescription filled.
- This offer is good only in the United States of America (including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands) at participating retail pharmacies.
- This offer is not available for patients who live in California or Massachusetts and/or who have insurance coverage for prescriptions in either of these States.
- You must present the coupon along with your prescription to participate in this program.
- The coupon is good for use only with the products identified herein. No other purchase is necessary.
- This offer cannot be redeemed at government-subsidized clinics.
- You are responsible for paying the first $0 for each eligible prescription fill using the coupon. The coupon has a maximum benefit, and the patient is responsible for all additional costs and expenses after maximum benefit limits are reached.
- The coupon and offer are not health insurance.
- The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of the coupon is prohibited by law. Void if reproduced.
- This offer is not valid with other offers. The coupon has no cash value. No cash back.
- Bausch Health reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend this offer at any time, without notice.
- You understand and agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this offer as set forth above.
- This offer and coupon expire on 12/31/20.
- For questions call: 1-855-824-9332.
MESTINON® (pyridostigmine bromide) is useful in the treatment of myasthenia gravis, (an immune disorder causing muscle weakness and a tendency to get tired).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- Do not use MESTINON if you have medical conditions known as mechanical intestinal obstruction or urinary obstruction. MESTINON should be used with caution if you have bronchial asthma.
- If you experience increased muscle weakness, contact your doctor immediately as it could be a sign of a very serious condition.
- Every patient has an individualized dose of MESTINON. It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions carefully, especially if you have problems with your kidneys. Tell your doctor about any side effects that you may experience.
- It is not known if MESTINON is safe to use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- The most common side effects of MESTINON are nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, increased wavelike movement of the muscle walls of the organs of the gastrointestinal track such as the esophagus and the intestines, increased salivation, increased bronchial (lung) secretions, contraction of the pupil of the eye, and increased sweating. Other common side effects are muscle cramps, muscle twitches, and weakness. An occasional patient may see a skin rash.
- It is not known if MESTINON is safe and effective in children
Click here for full Prescribing Information, including Medication Guide for MESTINON.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also contact Bausch Health Customer Service at 1-800-556-1937.